Magnesite bond Frankfurt abrasives stone for marble grinding
1. Product description of magnesite Frankfurt abrasives stone
Magnesite Frankfurt is a magnesite bonded abrasives stone for marble calibration and rough grinding, the main raw materials for magnesite abrasives is magnesium oxide(MgO), magnesium chloride (MgCl2) and silicon carbide(SiC), available in grit size of 16# to 320#. Since the main material is magnesium oxide and magnesium chloride, magnesite Frankfurt also called MGO Frankfurt abrasives.
2. Product Application of Magnesite marble polishing abrasives
Magnesite marble abrasives stones is used for calibration and grinding on first few steps from grit size 16# to 320#, but not all the grit sizes would be used, depending on the choice of abrasive bonds and the request of polishing glossy, factory customers will choose their best grit size sequences and bonds. And they are used on automatic polishing machines (line polisher and bridge stone polisher) and manual radial arm stone polishing machine.
3. Product Specifications of Frankfurt abrasives for marble
Magnesite Frankfurt Abrasives
16#, 24#, 36#, 46#,
60#, 80#, 120#, 180#,
Calibration & Grinding
1) Grit Size of 16# to 60# is supposed to do marble calibration to make surface smooth and ready to grind;
2) Grit Size from 60# to 320# is mostly in use for marble grinding in which 220# and 320# in our products are with more sharpness and less life, simply to get some shinning and prepare good surface finish before starting polishing with synthetic 400# abrasives, this is important to help get good quality polishing;
4. How to select the right quality of magnesite abrasives stone for marble polishing?
When order marble abrasives stone, you are suggested to share more details about your machine, marble characteristic and your expected polishing quality to your suppliers, this is important that your supplier can understand you and deliver you the right quality abrasives stone for marble polishing.
1) Color and hardness of marble, beige marbles are likely to have high glossy polishing and believed to be easier polishing while sensitive marbles such as black and red, they are likely to see the scratches after polishing, so better sharpness and less life abrasive stone would be suggested to get good polishing results
2) Polishing Machine at your factory, abrasives for manual abrasives require more sharpness and less grit size sequences so to less labor and do easier polishing; for automatic polishing lines, which is the most production in the market, for tiles and for slab polishing, some market requires long life abrasives and some markets, like in China, people accept sharp abrasives to increase productivity though less life.
3) Tell your supplier about your expected polishing quality, such as how many glossy degree you want to get from your marble and your supplier will decide what kind of grit sequences and what kind of abrasives formula to use.
We're one of the most professional China manufacturers and suppliers focusing on various diamond tools. If you're looking for magnesite bond frankfurt abrasives stone for marble grinding, please feel free to place orders with us. Good performance, competitive price and excellent service can be assured.