(1) Resin bonded diamond grinding wheel with weak strength, so the grinding can be good, not easy to plug, high grinding efficiency, less grinding, low grinding temperature, the disadvantage is poor wear resistance, abrasive loss, not suitable for heavy load grinding.
(2) Ceramic binder diamond grinding wheel wear resistance and binding ability is better than resin binder, cutting sharp, high grinding efficiency, not easy to heat and plug, less thermal expansion, easy to control precision, defects grinding surface is thicker, higher cost.
(3) Metal bonded diamond wheel with high strength, good wear resistance, low wear, long life, low grinding cost, can withstand a larger load, but sharp poor, easy to plug.
(4) The abrasive granularity has certain influence on the grinding wheel jam and the cutting quantity, the coarse sand grain and the fine sand grain are compared, cut into the depth big grinding grain cutting edge wear increases, otherwise the grinding wheel is easy to jam.
(5) The hardness of the grinding wheel has great influence on the blockage, and the thermal conductivity of the grinding wheel is high, which is not conducive to the surface heat dissipation, but improves the machining accuracy and durability.
(6) The selection of grinding wheel concentration is an important characteristic, which has a great influence on the grinding efficiency and processing cost, the concentration is too low to affect the efficiency, whereas the abrasive grains are easy to fall off, but the best binder concentration range is also the best.