1. Select the appropriate saw blade according to the design requirements of the equipment.
2. The equipment should be equipped with safety protection devices, such as: shield, power off braking, overload protection.
3. Have professional operators to install and use, and wear labor clothing, wearing protective mirrors, ear covers and so on.
4. Operators can not wear gloves, long hair should be placed in the work cap, and pay attention to the tie and cuffs, in case of danger.
5. Keep away from fire and humid environment.