1) Operating Environment
• Machinery to install protective cover to prevent damage caused by blade breakage, debris flying and so on.
Non-related persons are forbidden to close to the work place.
• Workplaces should be far away from flammable and explosive products.
2) Clothing, protective equipment
• The operator must wear protective glasses to prevent damage caused by blade breakage and debris flying.
• The operator must pay attention to the tie and cuffs, not wearing gloves, long hair to be placed in the work cap, to prevent being involved in the machine, the danger.
3) Preparation before use
• Ensure that the machine is in good condition with no distortion, no vibration and shaft diameter tolerance for h7.
• Check the saw blade for loss, loss, abnormal wear and the body bending, distortion, rupture and other abnormal phenomena, in order to prevent the blade damage, flying.
• Confirm whether the selected saw blade is suitable for cutting material, prevent abnormal abrasion, shedding, cutting, overheating and other abnormal condition of saw blade. If the wrong choice, may cause the saw blade and the material breakage, the debris to scatter, has the accident.
• Ensure that the direction of the blade rotation is consistent with the machine spindle. If the opposite direction, will cause the blade to fall off, debris flying, accidents.
• Select the inner diameter and saw blade consistent, the outside diameter of the saw blade diameter of 1/3 slightly larger (more than the saw blade diameter of 1/2) of the flange, to ensure that its no abnormal wear, bending deformation, surface clean without abnormal attachment.
• Ensure that there is no large gap between the inner diameter of the saw blade and the shaft diameter of the machine, the flange is installed and the nut is tightened.
• Before work, make sure there is no one in front of the saw. Then idling, check the machine has no vibration, saw blade has no transverse and radial oscillation and other anomalies.
• The reprocessing of saw blades (internal diameter correction, positioning hole processing, etc.) must be carried out by the manufacturer. If the process is poor, it can affect the product's use and may be dangerous.
• In the installation, the general saw Blade high 5-6 sawtooth is advisable.
5) In use
• When used, the cutting materials need to be fixed, so as to avoid abnormal cut, resulting in the saw blade breakage, debris flying, accidents.
• When using, the abnormal sound and vibration, cutting surface roughness, bending, must terminate the operation, timely inspection, troubleshooting. If continue to use, will cause the saw blade to be damaged, the debris is scattered, has the accident.
6) After use
• When the saw blade is no longer sharp, cut off the surface roughness, must be in time to grind again. Otherwise will affect the use effect, and may cause the saw blade scrap, has the accident.