Precautions when replacing the saw blade:
1. Cut off the power and air supply to avoid electric shock and other hazards.
2. Remove and install the machine parts with care to protect the equipment and personal safety.
3. When removing and installing the saw blade, pay attention to the identification of the motor and the rotation direction of the saw blade, and install it in the correct direction.
5. After installation, observe whether there is abnormal noise and saw blade swing during idling. If necessary, check whether the installation is firm.
6. Clean the site and create a good working environment for normal production.