How to protect the saw blade at work:
1. Clean up the debris in the head.
2. All moving parts of the equipment shall be refueled weekly, and the engine oil is enough.
3. During the working process, the cooling oil should be filled in time. Do not cut without cooling oil to avoid damaging the saw blade.
4. The proportion of the mixture of engine oil and kerosene is 3:7.
5. When the motor is not started quickly, open the protective cover to check whether the triangle belt is loose, and replace it in time if it is damaged.