Details of diamond wire saw
At present, diamond rope is widely used in granite, marble and other stone mining processing and concrete cutting. What details should be paid attention to in the process of using diamond rope saw? Now let's take a look at the details of diamond wire saw.
1. When stopping the diamond wire saw in the middle, stop feeding first, let the flywheel rotate for a while, expand the cutting seam, so that the bead wire will not be stuck when the machine stops running and the starter table again.
2. Stop the diamond wire saw in the middle of the process for a long time to prevent cracks in the rock layer from blocking the bead wire. Once the bead wire is blocked, it should be solved as soon as possible. Let the rope loose first, and then pull it by hand to solve the problem according to the site situation.
3. Stop the diamond wire saw midway to replace the guide rail, check the saw wire and machine platform, or stop the machine for other operations, press down the emergency stop button on the operation station to ensure the safety of the operator.
4. When cutting with diamond wire saw, personnel are not allowed to walk in the working face to prevent injury due to broken wire.
5. When cutting with diamond wire saw, ensure the length of the cable in the working area and avoid being pressed by the guide rail.
6. When checking the machine, make sure that the machine is disconnected from the power supply and special tools are used to avoid electric shock.
7. The door of the machine box shall be closed during operation to prevent water gas and dust from entering and damaging electrical equipment.
8. During diamond wire saw operation, operators shall wear safety helmets, insulating boots, masks, protective glasses, etc.
9. Before cleaning and maintaining the diamond wire saw, make sure that the main power supply is cut off.